7 IN 1 FAUCET TAP WRENCH / SPANNER TOOL - DUOTIGHT TUBE REMOVER
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!
This hand and inexpensive tool is what every home brew kegger should have in the toolbox. It's really useful for all the most common fittings that you are likely to see in the draft beer world.
This new 7 in 1 tool is also suitable for duotight fittings so it's been improved since the older 5 in 1 tools.
This handy tool is exactly what you need to fit numerous dispensing applications:
1. Nut behind your taps (27mm Spanner)
2. Ring collar connecting your tap to the shank.
3. Attaching your type 30 Regulator to your CO2 Bottle
4. FFL fitting to tighten/undo an MFL connection. (e.g. Barbed fitting on CO2 Regulator)
5. Last but not least, the handy dandy bottle opener.
6. Remove 8mm tubing from duotight fittings
7. Remove 9.5mm tubing from duotight fittings.
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. Backed by AMCO/KegLand Service Products we stand by and guarantee Quality gear supplied by people who know and use the gear Supplying great value and exceptional quality.
Many products approved to Australian, European, American standards with CE, UL, SAA and other certification.
For retail Buyer: Please kindly to buy from nearby vendor, Please click the Google Map on our Website Homepage to find the nearby distributor.
Terms and Conditions:
For Bulk order: Please kindly contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment terms based on FOB China Port, 20% advance T/T with order, 80% balance T/T before shipment. In order to protect the goods we suggest to purchase the goods based on FCL shipment, We do not undertake to guarantee the damage or shortage goods shipped by LCL for we can not control the loading and unloading.